Father’s Day is right around the corner, and what better gift to give than a personalized gift from the kiddos? These super cute gifts are memorable, practical, and edible, all things dad will love. And better yet, the kids will have a blast making these awesome and fun father’s day gifts. Dad will be so excited to receive any of the father’s gift ideas below that you choose to DIY!
1. This picture-perfect gift will brighten dad’s day every single day.
2. A quick sugar rush is just what dad needs from his little peanut.
3. A quick sugar rush is just what dad needs from his little peanut.
4. Give dad a hand with keeping all his keys with this handy keychain.
5. Popcorn and a movie is a must for Pop after a long busy day.
6. Tell Dad how much he rocks with this rock picture frame.
7. This is what dad needs to house all his favorite pens and pencils.
8. Show dad he is your greatest hero with these superhero treat jars.
9. Let the kids leave their mark with handprints and a poem just for dad.
10. Delicious homemade cookies are perfect for dad’s secret ‘stache.’
I hope you enjoyed this list and that you can pick the perfect gift for dad!
Please subscribe to our Youtube Channel for more DIY gift ideas, and follow us for DIY inspiration on Facebook and Pinterest. Also, if you need help with an upcoming project, be sure to send us a project request! “Remember When Every Penny Counts, Count on MissPlanIt”