Hi guys! I am so excited to show you how easy it is to create this beautiful centerpiece. It’s all about layering! Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s get started with this week’s project. Purple Paradise Tall Wedding Centerpiece
- 1-Pack Of 4 – 13″ Reversible Crystal Ball Trumpet Glass Vase
- 1-FloraCraft CraftFōM Ball 5.6 Inch White
- 1-Lavender Plant, Purple, 4 Bundles
- 1- 3 Pack of Artificial Eucalyptus Stem Shrub
- 1-Hydrangea Flowers Heads Pack of 5
- 1-10 PCS Artificial Roses Flowers
- 1- 6 pcs Artificial Small Black Berry Stem
- 1-20 Pack Artificial Large Black Berry Stems
- 1-10 pcs Artificial Flowers Mini Roses
- 1-Metallic Gold Beaded Necklaces (Optional)
STEP 1-3: As always, it’s essential to have a strong base. For this project, we will use a 13″ Reversible Crystal Ball Trumpet Glass Vase and a 6-inch CraftFōM Ball with an option of Gold Beads. You can choose to add a vase filler and make it your own. Attach the styrofoam ball with hot glue.
STEP 4-6: Attach 16-20 Eucalyptus Shrub Stems, 8-12 Lavender Stems, and 6-8 Hydrangea blossoms to the rim.
STEP 7-8: Now it’s time to add 6-8 Large Hydrangea Heads and 4-6 Rose Blossoms.
STEP 9-10: Finally, Step! Add 8-12 Small and Large Black Berry Stems.
This Purple Paradise Tall Wedding Centerpiece is as stunning as it is easy to create! I can assure you that renting or having a designer create this look would cost you several hundred dollars. But here at MissPlanIt, you know what our motto is! When every penny counts, count on MissPlanIt! See you soon!